Sunday, September 16, 2007

Back from Europe!


Wow-what a vacation! I had an amazing time. All together, my friends Joseph, Anna and I saw 10 countries. (France, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Holland, Switzerland, Italy, Luxembourg, Austria, and Belgium.) I took over 1000 pictures while I was there, but I picked 200 of my favorites to post on the internet. You can see them here. Don't expect too many picture postcard images of famous monuments though. There are a few of those, but there are also pics of things you may not expect. Like wacky Euro oddities, strange buildings, and Joseph with...er...a disturbing physical abnormality that needs to be seen. (Trust me though, you wish you hadn't seen it. :))
Thanks for looking through my photos and please feel free to leave lots of comments. I'd love to hear what everyone thinks. Thanks! Take care,
Jeff
PS. More new art coming soon!

3 comments:

Christine1012 said...

Wow...those photos are great! I've only ever been to France, Holland and the U.K.


Venice looks beautiful!!! And that cheese room in Denmark looks like heaven...

Beanie said...

Outstanding photos. I really enjoyed seeing your view of Europe. Of course now I'd like to visit Bavaria and Lake Como...but hey.

Mr. Karswell said...

I'm still waiting for the Amsterdam Red Light District stories...